In no particular order!
1. Buy our fabulous Christmas cards – designed exclusively for us – by people we know and love – author and one of our Patrons, Cathy Cassidy, young cancer patient Tabby Lawson aged just 8, Kate Holliday of Sunlight on Closed Lids and award winning photographer Alexis Manson. Printed in Scotland and packed right here in Edinburgh by our wonderful volunteers. Amazing value at £4 for a pack of ten – Cathy and Kate’s cards and £3.50 for pack of ten of Alexis and Tabby’s cards
2. Come along to our events – a few spaces left at all our events this year (close to sell out so don’t wait too long) or you can book a table at our 2014 Ball. Join our mailing list to be kept up to date with all our news.
3. Help us at our bagpacking or giftwrapping days – Saturday 21 December at Asda, Chesser Avenue and Sunday 22 December at M&S, Gyle – 2 hour shifts – email to add your name to the rota.
4. Shopping online this Christmas? Please consider doing it via Give as You Live – we get a donation at no cost to you – join here.
5. Join our Christmas Cookie Club – a social baking experience mainly but also a wee fundraiser for us. This is our first year and we hope to make it an annual experience.
6. Join Team Pedal 4 Paul 2014 – our cycling challenge – late summer.
7. Buy a voucher or products from The Make-up Studio, West Preston Street, Edinburgh and we receive 10% of all you spend. (quote Itsgood2give at time of purchase) -Chris is the only stockist in Scotland to have the Young Blood mineral make up range. (we love it)
8. Buy a limited edition Hard Rock Cafe Lapel pin – with our logo and the iconic Forth Rail Bridge on it. Every penny of the £8 price tag comes to us.
9. 2014 is the year of fitness for It’s Good 2 Give – register your interest in joining our ten week Pilates course (very limited availability -max 12 per course) with Iain Dunn starts mid February. cost £120. Or you can register your interest in taking part in our Red Face Run – a 5km run/walk suitable for the whole family. Join our mailing list to be kept up to date with all our news
10. For the jewellery lover – we have a beautiful hallmarked silver charm from Hamilton & Inches – perfect for a charm bracelet but also good (this is my way of wearing it) on a fine silver chain as a necklace. £35 each and packaged in Hamilton & Inches signature purple boxes wrapped with ribbon.
I’m not going to add it on as number 11 but consider it a wee bonus suggestion! We also have our Buy A Service option – do have a look here. One of our supporters is buying three ironing vouchers as gifts for three of the mums who have children in treatment over Christmas. Such a lovely and thoughtful idea.