We are always looking for new ways to help fundraise for our charity.
The Asda foundation supports local causes and donates £1 million a year to causes throughout the UK.
Anyone can nominate a cause. Nominating It’s Good 2 Give! is really easy.
Here is quick step guide –
(1) Enter website www.storelocator.asda.com/#!/
(2) Store locator “Search” – enter your local store name or town
(3) Select your nearest store
(4) Under Asda community section there is a “Nominate” blue button- click on button
(5) This opens a pop up box – Simply answer the questions below
– Who are you nominating? = It’s Good 2 Give!
– Why do they need our help?
You could say something about our Ripple Retreat and the fact that we need to fundraise to maintain it so that families of young cancer patients can stay for a short break at no cost to them. We also provide snacks to patients and parents in the local oncology ward at the Sick Kids Hospital in Edinburgh, provide parent packs to parents staying in hospital with their child, organise workshops for the whole family and provide families with ironing vouchers
– Their Contact details (name & tel no) = Lynne McNicoll OBE, Chair and Co-founder, It’s Good 2 Give (07901555352)
– To help us find out more about your nomination, please provide your name, email or telephone number
We would appreciate if anyone has the time to nominate us and hopefully we can raise more money for the charity.
Thank you for supporting us!